Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Sunday, May 07, 2006
First Work Presentation
I had my first presentation at work yesterday. It’s time to kick off our new TNI (Training Needs Identification) system and my manager told me to give a briefing to all the exempt staff in my department. It has been a while since I last did a presentation and yeah that was back in mmu. I forgot how it was like, until I opened my mouth again haha, the memory revived and nothing seems to be really distinct, except this time I was presenting to ppl who would evaluate and appraise me, those who would also decide if I deserve a pay raise in a few months time during our main appraisal month.

I’ll be having another presentation next Tuesday, same system still but to diff personnel. This lady is the training expert, she had her own system back then, but somehow due to some unforeseen circumstances, we took over her job function and exchanged hers with our own computerized system. So, expect her to find faults in our proposed system next week. I’m ready for it, so as my supervisor and manager.

If she agrees with it then cross fingers, I MAY be ‘the chosen one’ to present to all exempt staff in Cubic, totaling to 250 person, including the highest ranking fella, and the top management ppl. This is really what called public speaking man. I’d be popular then …for the good or for the bad? Let’s juz say…that’s not what I should be worrying about now.

Will keep you updated on this.

Post a Comment